Select Region: USA
FREE 2-DAY domestic shipping on all orders over $65

T1 Alpha Twin + 1

Regular price $65.00

Twin +1 / Neutral Template

DESCRIPTION

The T1 Alpha Twin +1 is Future's performance twin-fin designed for small wave, in the pocket surfing that modern twin-fins are becoming known for. Made in Huntington Beach, the Alpha product line now combines Bureo’s NetPlus recycled fishing nets with Futures’ Compound 6 carbon and air infused technology. This construction offers stability and control at top speed. The set is equipped with the option to ride with a small trailer fin for increased stability creating more of a thruster feel. 

• Template Category - Neutral (all-around | versatile)
  • Construction - Alpha (NetPlus)
  • Suggested Wave Type - All types | All conditions

SPECIFICATIONS

Side Fins Center Fin
Area 19.79 7.90
Height 5.14 3.26
Base 4.80 3.18
Angle 4.0 SYMM
Foil FLAT SYMM

REVIEWS

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

SHIPPING & RETURNS

• FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $65
  • Online tracking available for all orders
  • Any unused items can be returned, exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Joe Lovecchio
Great addition to your quiver

I have owned this fin set for about 3 years and paired them with a 6'2 hybrid fish. I am an intermediate surfer from Florida and mostly ride bigger boards for all around stability. These fins allow me to maneuver close to the pocket and keep my stoke alive on anything from 1ft mush to overhead hurricane surf. I cannot say enough good things about this fin and Futures in general. I strongly recommend you give these fins a shot--

Recently Viewed

T1 Alpha Twin + 1

T1 Alpha Twin + 1

What are you looking for?

Your cart