The C5 Thermotech fin is a modification component to make your twin fin a Twinzer. The C5 fin mounts between the rail and the twin fin, just forward of the leading edge of the twin, in a single tab plug. The canard fin breaks the water before the twin fin, which creates a tighter turn arc, with less slide. Made in Huntington Beach, the Thermotech product line does not have the traditional plastic feel of a composite fin. Instead, they have a consistent flex that creates drive and release through turns.
Note: C5 fins will not fit in the traditional Futures ILT fin box, C5 fin boxes are required*
- Template Category | Pivot (tight turns, quick, loose)
- Construction | Thermotech
- Size | Twin Canard
- FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $65
- Online tracking available for all orders
- Any unused items can be returned, exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase