Futures is extremely proud to bring a brand-new material to market. Reclaimed Wood Composite (RWC) is the first of its kind and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in local landfills. RWC is an environmentally conscious product that requires no new trees to be cut down. The material is formulated and produced in the United States, and the final product is manufactured in Huntington Beach, California.
The RWC Keel is designed for flat water paddling, the Keel is the fastest fin we make. The shallow depth and long water line make it perfect for shedding lake grass and dodging shoals. With performance not to be forgotten, the weight of the fin has been reduced by 30% while still maintaining the characteristics that the fin is known for.
- Template Category | Keel Paddleboard
- Construction | Thermotech
- Size | Large Paddleboard
- FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $65
- Online tracking available for all orders
- Any unused items can be returned, exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase