SB1 RWC Sidebite
Futures is extremely proud to bring a brand-new material to market. Reclaimed Wood Composite (RWC) is the first of its kind and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in local landfills. RWC is an environmentally conscious product that requires no new trees to be cut down. The material is formulated and produced in the United States, and the final product is manufactured in Huntington Beach, California.
The SB1 RWC Sidebite will add stability to your longboard, improving drive and hold on the face of the wave. Available as a pair, these fins are built with 4º cant angle. With performance not to be forgotten, the weight of the fin has been reduced by 30% while still maintaining the characteristics that the fin is known for.
- Template Category | Neutral (balanced, all-around)
- Construction | Reclaimed Wood Composite
- Size | Small Longboard
- FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $65
- Online tracking available for all orders
- Any unused items can be returned, exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase